Post Partum Pre Eclampsia. Sino po naka experience dito? Paano nyo po nhandle ung mga nega thoughts?

Post Partum Pre Eclampsia

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

i was suspected of postpartum preeclampsia after giving birth. i had high bp and swelling (hindi pantay ang legs). but upon checking my urine, walang protein. i was on maintenance. pinagsuot ako ng medical compression stocking. balanced diet. more on potassium-rich food. kahit i dont have postpartum preeclampsia, i still read stories about it kasi i want to know how to lower bp, how long will it last, will it go back to normal. and it is assuring that they recovered. their bp came back to normal. every success stories, gives hope and makes me at peace. i go to follow up check ups for monitoring, adjust ng medication. thank God, my bp came back to normal and stable after 1 year. within that 1 year, i keep on reading kasi may side effects ung bp maintenance sakin. i have no choice but to follow kasi i breastfeed my baby. so i followed what they (stories/reviews) did based from their experience. of course, the support of my husband. i tell everything to him. what my thoughts are. he assures me. and i need to be stronger for my daughters, especially si baby na kapapanganak lang. most important, i always pray to God. nakasandal ako sa kania. every concerns, i lift them up to Him. God listens and provides.

Magbasa pa
11mo ago

kirstine paras-maratas