Is this diarrhea or normal?

Hello all, is this poop texture and colour normal or it’s diarrhea? It’s really runny and watery. My 1 month old started pooping only once a day a few days back and when she does, it’s a poonami and watery. She is on mixed feeding, currently 70-90ml of bottle-fed breastmilk (previously more direct latch but I googled about foremilk and hindmilk and baby drinks more foremilk and caused her gassy stomach) during day time and 60-90ml S26 formula throughout the night. Previously her stool was normal since she was born. And she used to poop a few times a day. Recently only once a day. Getting worried here. Could it be possible that it’s my breastmilk?? 😣 any advise would be much appreciated please!! Thank you in advance! 😭🙏🏻#1stimemom #firstbaby #advicepls #breasfeedingmom

Is this diarrhea or normal?
1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

looks normal to me. NB poops a lot for the first 3-4mths. like literally in a day can go up to 8 diaper or more. sometimes instantly after every milk they poop. does your LO seems discomfort?? if your LO look normal and doesn't fuss, ntg to worry. FTM here too! i know how it feels and I always question myself and worries a lot. slowly I learnt to look at my LO reaction on top of the output. if baby continue to fuss after pooping and still wants to poop possible diarrhoea.

Read more
3y ago

maybe she's having colic? how long has it been? is it everyday or only certain time of the day she's being fussy and grunts? I don't really know much about colic. if you LO has colic can the doc to diagnose it.