10 weeks of pregnancy

pls share how is the symtomps like in 10 weeks?

62 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My morning sickness has improved, but still feel queasy and uncomfortable throughout the day. My most annoying symptoms though is the need to pee a lot and being incredibly tired.

tender breast, feeling tired everytime. constipation, nausea most of the time. sometimes I don't feel like eating anything but afraid that baby don't get enough nutrition...and over thinking sometimes...

Worst nausea ever and gags. Breathlessness that I’m guessing if it’s COVID instead hahaha. More frequent pee and sleepiness.

Nausea on and off during day but gets bad in the evenings. Considered better than weeks 8-9 where nausea is entire day… still having some acid reflux and sometimes throw up a bit of stomach acid.

They say nausea and vomiting may last until 12 to 13 weeks or more, but as for me, I don't have any symptoms aside from always hungry, sleepiness and dizziness when standing too long.

VIP Member

No morning sickness for me. But I have constipation for 3 days already, frequent urination, some breakouts, on and off sore breasts, and no one has mentioned this - heartburn.

Thankfully, no vomiting, just feeling nauseous. Tender breasts, easily tired, pee a lot, had major constipation which the stools were hardened. More craving for soupy stuff.

Morning sickness still bad, feel bloated all the time. Very tired most of the time, fall Asleep everywhere hahah so diff from my previous pregnancy!

Post reply imageGIF

Am at 10 weeks now. Tender breasts, hungry all the time. Nauseous ALL THE TIME and vomiting in the evenings. Fatigue and always feeling hot.

cannot stand too long. always need to rest. frequent diahorra. stomach cramp on and off. no vomit. eating ok. jus diahorrea till scare