10 weeks of pregnancy

pls share how is the symtomps like in 10 weeks?

62 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Feel nausea all the time. no appetite at all but still force myself to eat. worried that the baby wont get enough nutrition. cant stand to smell alot of things especially soap, perfume and any sort of cooking smell. Cant really drink plain water also. most of the time i drink sweet drinks like juices. i try my best to curb myself but i get thirsty often. sigh. how do all of you especially working mummies deal with these symptoms? i dont have the energy to work 😭

Read more
11mo ago

drink walm water instead, it helps

When i had my first born i had no symptoms. Now on my 2nd pregnancy I Can’t eat anything that is really smelly, i pee 6 times every few hours last night . I love any cold, ice cream or something icey. I lovee snacks n sour candy. Im afraid i have diabetes. The nausea has tone down, still feeling like vomitting and bloatedness . Can’t wait for this phase to be over :( we can do this mummies!

Read more

Constipation, tender breast, super tired, morning sickness, gastric acid reflex, keep waking up every 2 hrs to either eat or pee.

Morning sickness on and off , constipation, stomach cramp, tender Breast , can’t seat too long , can’t stand too long , can’t walk too long , I stay home almost everyday

12mo ago

same â˜ș

most of the time is night sickness. feeling nauseous before sleep. constipation, only poop once or twice a week. no appetite and canot eat a lot but lucky can still eat. feel tired easily especially when walking. need to breathe out hard at times. I drink warm water and sometimes almond/soya milk with no sugar if no appetite.

Read more

Nausea and vomiting during afternoon-evening. Everything that smells other than fresh air triggers the vomiting. Can’t smell detergent, shampoo, fragrance, cooking smell. Full bladder every 30mins. Visit the toilet 8 times in 4hrs. Backaching. đŸ„ș can’t wait for all these to be over.

hating the smell of rice vapour, hating all the cooking smell. cant cook for my 2 yr old son and husband. feeling so tired and hating the "all-day morning sickness". also developing so many saliva that i kept spitting out cuz it really made me nauseous and sick. hating this phase

12mo ago

same 😔

Feel nausea, tired, sensitive to artificial fragrances like perfumes, air fresheners. Not sure if it's a myth, but i heard our experience would likely be similar to our mum's. so check with her how her pregnancy went to get a rough idea how it might be for you too~

Still puking, dizzy, nauseous, sensitive to every single thing, perpetual tired, perpetual hungry but wanna puke at the same time, weird feeling I know, bloated still till my fake stomach is showing. Hopefully it ends soon
. Finger crossed!!!

10th week, constant nausea throughout day/night time, vomitting bt nothing came out , heartburn, constipation, body felt so weak and tired. Backache cramps like menses. Uneasy to sleep thou. Hoping to clear my 1st tri soon cant wait.

9mo ago

same goes here thou.