Rashes?

Hi.. pls advise.. what's this... look very painful... it's on my LO neck

Rashes?
18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Oh my. Bad case of eczema...bring to your PD for prescription of hydrocortisone (highly likely). Once it clears, maintain by wiping with cool boiled water and applying moisturiser after every feed.

VIP Member

Hi... clean regular with soft cloth and water. Thereafter apply a thin layer of aloe Vera gel on the spot. It should heal in a couple of days. If not, please bring your son to see a doctor

Mummy use a wet towel and wipe baby clean at the mouth and neck after each milk feed. Keep it dry and clean. I would put diaper ceam and a little bit of powder

Keep him dry always and after bath too. Put powder. You can try this. My 3 children uses this. Very good. U can always apply as n when needed. Not just after bath.

Post reply image
4y ago

Thks

VIP Member

Is your bb sloppy drinker? Could be the mouist trapped by then milk dribbled down. Just keep it dry and probably apple cleansing water by mustela.

4y ago

Hi.. he is not.. we always make sure it's dry after every feeding. The rashes is recovering now but left with white patches...

My child also like this. Clean often specially after milk. I put diaper cream. My child armpit also like this. But recover already

U can try this bec my 2 month old son also have at the neck the kk pharmacy recommend for us to use this.

Post reply image
VIP Member

Better consult dermatologist. Naaman skin clinic is good.

VIP Member

Looks like milk rash. Keep area clean and dry.

VIP Member

Hope it get better. If not do see doctor.