Help me to find a good gyane

Can you please recommend a good gyane. I am 6 weeks.

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

look at the list of gynae at you preferred hospital & work it like tinder. either swipe left or right 🤣 you must like their aura & feel a sense of getting along. then Google them. work it like "You" on netflix. for me I went to see Sheri Lim from kkh..

Jasmine Mohd from TMC. Pro natural birth and takes your opinion into account before advising the best way forward. Very gentle and motherly as well. Excellent stitching skills, completely healed in 7 days.

depends which location you prefer ba. my friend all recommend nuh, and 1 suggest dr su linlin, can take her package from week 20. before week 20, I went to polyclinic for referral, so got subsidy .

2y ago

and gov hospital good doctor always not easy get appointment, must book earlier. if private hospital or clinic maybe fast

VIP Member

Hi! I’ll recommend Dr. Ang Huai Yan if you’re looking for private. She’s located at Gleneagles, and you can deliver at the following hospitals (Gleneagles, Mt Alvernia, Mt E Novena).

If you don’t mind male gynae, would recommend Dr Benjamin Tham at TMC. Made the delivery process almost effortless.

Depends on your hospital preferences. I had excellent experiences with Dr Nair at Mt E Novena and Dr Tony Tan at Mt A

VIP Member

Any specific area/hospital u prefer to go to when u deliver? Any specific gender gyne u would prefer?

Dr Adrian woodworth, he is a great gynae who doesn't make u over worry..

depends on your preferred location, budget, any special concerns etc?