marriage and family ..

please I have a burden in my heart and I have been looking for a way to ease this burden but thank God I came across this app .. I have a question to ask I'm a foreigner here in the Philippines, I got married to a Filipino woman , at first it was hard for her family to accept me just for the reason best known to them.. we later got married and ever since we got married , it seems my wife really value her siblings more than me , even when I fall sick , she was very reluctant to take me to the hospital, but she always run as fast as she can to attend to her brother who is even married whenever her brother falls sick .. I'm not saying my wife is a bad woman but this is deeply eaten me up ... the worst recently happened, the girlfriend of one of my wife's brother always call my wife to assist her and my wife never complains but whenever I tell my wife to do things for me , she always tell me that she is not my maid ???.. just yesterday the girlfriend of her brother called her again and I told her not to go anywhere because it is already a big disrespect on my end , they do things without taking permission from me ... my wife got mad and furious because of that... I really feel like crying but who will I cry to ? it's very disheartening, my heart is breaking , I dont know If she truly loves me ... please I need advise from you guys .. God bless you all

profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Maging una na mag-reply