My Daughter Always Complains About Itch And I Have Done Every Precautions To Prevent Her From This But Still Complains That She Is Always Itchy. I Always Clean The House, She Takes A Bath 2 Times A Day, And I Put Insect Repellant To Her But Still Doesn't

My Daughter Always Complains About Itch And I Have Done Every Precautions To Prevent Her From This But Still Complains That She Is Always Itchy. I Always Clean The House, She Takes A Bath 2 Times A Day, And I Put Insect Repellant To Her But Still Doesn't Work. I Even Use Sulfur Soap For Her Skin.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Mamsh try deep cleaning your washing machine specially if it is automatic. I read an article about this.. Super dumi and bacteria prone po talaga ang mga washing machine tapos kkapit sa damitm

VIP Member

Baka skin asthma.. Super sensitive skin.. Better to have her checked up pero quarantine... Try to look for online pedia or derma momsh para makapagtanong ka sa case ng anak mo..

Same sila ng friend ko po pro ang problem hndi mka labas kasi nga dahil may covid po... Na aawa po ako sa kanya..

bka poh nagddry ung skin.. prone poh kasi sa irritation pag dry ung skin..try to put poh vco or moisturizer sa skin nya..

What’s your detergent? Sa sabon yan kaya nangangati saka yung washing machine clean nyo every after laba

Ask her pedia po or bring her to a dermatologist.

pwede din po uti