Can you honestly say you don't play favourites with your children?
Can you honestly say you don't play favourites with your children?
Voice your Opinion
Yes, I'm certain
No, I am guilty
Only have one child

673 responses

35 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My conscience is clean but my children would say otherwise! I have a different set of disciplinary methods and even different diets to suit each child and it may seem like I'm favouring a certain kid at times. Too bad though kids, I hope you'll soon figure out that I am doing the best for each of you (or what I think is best for you!).

Read more

Think to a certain extent we do have a favourite one (only our hearts know). But as parents to our kids we have to show them we love and treat them equally. Will always try to not make anyone feel left out

VIP Member

No.. Who wrong scold who.. Fair. Although meimei was so much chubbier, cuter than jiejie when they were young. But jiejie is sweeter n more concern/dedicated to the family.. There's no favorites at home..

I think every child is different so you can't say you love them all the same. My hubby would beg to differ.

I think its something that we are not conscious of... but we should try to remind ourselves to be equal

VIP Member

If I have to be honest...my 2nd son is more like me...1st born more like father...but I love them both

Well... i think im fair as a mother. But i do stress on taking care the younger siblings

Both children are different, so i can’t treat them all the same

You have to make sure you put in the effort to do that

VIP Member

Ya guilty sometimes..but I try not to show much.