Is there chance for pregnancy to grow?

Period came one day late but lasted for close to 3 weeks at first i thought it was hormones imbalance due to the fact that i stop breastfeeding that same month but decided to check with gynae. And after a scan turns out i was pregnant but i didn’t even know it. I went for so many drinking sessions and was on my weight loss journey, only eating a meal a day. gynae said sac seems to be empty (blighted ovum) but it might be because it’s too early to tell estimated gestational week is 3/4weeks . So gynae said to let nature take its course and check back 2 weeks later. But i feel so so guilty not knowing i was pregnant and doing so many things to harm it. Just asking if any mummy have blighted ovum misdiagnosed? And if it’s just too early to see. Also i am still bleeding everyday and am so scared to even head to the toilet cause every time i go i just see blood flowing out. Any mummy had bleeding early pregnancy and go one to have a healthy pregnancy? I know chances are not high but just want to have some hope. #advice

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

i had spotting throughout my pregnancy and baby was healthy. not sure about flowing blood though. had irregular period so based on last mentrual date was supposed to be 10w but the scan was 5w, the sac size was about right at 5w but it was empty, went back 2 weeks later and saw a heartbeat. it is tough but it is a waiting game at this point.. hang in there!

Read more