REFLECTION

People come and go, for different reasons. We tend to believe in the sweetest of their words and in the sincerest of their actions, but how come that there are these people who doesn't know how to respect connections between two who are currently in a relationship? When you intend to be with somebody who is eyeing you, you should first bid goodbye to the one of whom you are in a relationship with, in a smooth and swift manner, always start with a clean slate and never ever end something that may implant a deep scar on someone else's heart and soul. So, when the person that you're eyeing to be is currently in a relationship, distance yourself and wait for them to end their status. Because, it is quite stupid if you still push through with it knowing that you are aware of their situation. To me, it's not love, not even infatuation, it's some kind of lust. Unconditional love? I don't think that's the case, because it's not one of the many criteria. Then, you'll end up hurting people and you'll likewise end up rescuing a person from humiliation for it was known publicly that he/she is in a relationship, then, she got herself caught off guard due to your illicit and wrongful affair. It was such a lame and stupid move isn't it? You can love a hundred of people in your entire lifetime, but you can only find and love someone of whom you are going to feel that unconditional love is indeed rare. Nota bene : this applies to all. No prejudice nor generalizations intended. This is just my reflection. My late-night thoughts.

REFLECTION
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

❤️