Parents, what's your internet service provider at home? I'm not really satisfied with ours. :( I'm thinking of switching since a fast and stable internet connection is requirement in some online jobs nowadays

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

At home, we are I think a 6-year-old subscriber already to PLDT plan Php1299 with unlimited internet access + unlimited local calls, but no NDD or IDD service. The span of years we continue getting the same provider could mean that we are perhaps satisfied customers. Hmm yeah but reservations tho. We normally experience lagging at home especially at night time. I know it's peak hours but that's it, you're paying a quite big amount (compared to plan P999 which seems to cater same package) so would be better if it's stable for the whole day. But on the brighter side, for all those times I worked from home, can say that I haven't encountered yet any issue with the connection from 8am-6pm.

Magbasa pa

I also do online work and we have PLDT at home. It may not be super fast, but I can do my job with the current speed. Aside from that, I think they don't have a cap limit (I haven't confirmed with PLDT though), unlike other internet service provider.