Hi, has anyone gone on a Royal Carribean cruise (those 3night type with a stopover at Penang) with your lo? Is it enjoyable or boring?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, it's fun and very family oriented. suitable for even travelling with young kids because ur in the ship all the time, you can rest whenever needed or have time with your spouse while the baby rest. We went for the stopover at kl and Phuket. Land tour it's a bit short but worth the experience 😉

Yachting is the epitome of luxury and adventure, offering unparalleled experiences on the open sea. Whether you're https://marinero.mx/ seeking a serene escape or an exhilarating voyage, yacht rentals provide the perfect opportunity to indulge in the ultimate maritime experience.

Yes I love the cruise. Its really fun. Everything is there and easy to access. At the same time we can have out fun.

Yes yes fun!!! Worth every penny and I find that it's much better then going for the usually holiday and shopping

7y ago

any tips of food prep for my girl? 21mo by Dec. not too keen to feed her outside food all the time though...