Paano ninyo pinapa-calm down ang baby ninyo sa eroplano?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

We try to keep him awake and active before the flight. Most airports have playgrounds and entertainment. We make sure to accompany him. When it's finally the time to fly, your tired baby will get hungry and sleepy. It's a perfect time for me to breastfeed him. It helps a lot in eliminating or decreasing ear pain in babies. Otherwise, a baby will surely cry of the pressure in his ears. We usually take 2-3-hour flights only so he'd only be nursing for a long period until he falls asleep. Baby is truly comforted with breastfeeding even during landing time. It's also nice to have toys ready.

Magbasa pa

Usually I sing to my baby and hold her close to my chest. Tracing her forehead lightly with my knuckles also helps her. Pero I'm sure it's different with other babies. Hope this helps!

I breastfeed my baby almost all throughout the flight until he's at ease na. I always have a lot of snacks prepared for him and toys para may pagkakaabalahan sya for how many hours.

I always bring set of toys to distract her when she's crying. And of course, I'd embrace her tightly to comfort her if she really feels uneasy.

Bring his favorite toy and if you have ipad or tablet that has kiddie videos, bring it and let him watch if he's tired of playing his toy.

Don't forget to bring toys, more on musical dapat. If you could bring a tablet so they could watch movies, it would also be a good idea.

Yung daughter ng friend ko sobrang behave sa eroplano kapag nag ttravel sila as long as hawak nya yung mga disney dolls nya.

I make sure I have video clips of his favorite cartoon shows on my phone. It'll save our trip into a peaceful one! πŸ˜„

Aside from toys and food, the easiest way for me is to breastfeed my baby. That soothes her throughout the flight.

Ako din madaming toys ang dala ko para in case na magsawa sya sa isa may isa naman syang paglilibangan.