It's a ONE day National Day Contest 🇸🇬

Don't miss out on this chance to WIN Shopee vouchers 🤩 Tap on the image to find out what you have to do and more 👆🏻 ⬅️

It's a ONE day National Day Contest 🇸🇬
62 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

9 points for me. I could only remember to recite the national pledge in English but not in my mother tongue. Will train on that together with my kids 😊 Nevertheless, Happy 56th Birthday Singapore. May we will be stronger than before 💪

TapFluencer

10 out of 10! Happy 56th Birthday Singapore! 🇸🇬 We are one Singapore, one nation strong and free! One thousand people voices, singing harmony! One people one nation one Singapore! ❤️So proud to be a Singaporean! 😊

i still cannot make sense for teh C, etc... and mother tongue for another anthem. So 8 out of 10 for me. hahaha. still a true blue Singapore okay. happy birthday Singapore! may you prosper and stay safe!

5 points for non-Singaporean here 😁 Happy 56th birthday Singapore!! I'm proud to have been able to live and work here, and now with my newborn whose first home is Singapore!! ❤️❤️❤️

Hi all, thank you for your participation :) This contest has ended, and you'll be notified via email if you have won the shopee voucher. Thank you.

Read more
TapFluencer

8 points!!! Got to do something to make it 10. proud to be Singaporean. happy 56th birthday sg! 🇸🇬 majulah singapura! always the best ♥️

7! Not too bad huh? Will try to master how to order kopi and teh in kopitiam. Happy birthday Singapore! 🇸🇬🎉🎊

10 points, I’m proud to be a Singaporean😘 Happy 56th birthday Singapore! Majulah Singapura 🎉

7 points! 😅 Happy Birthday, Singapore! 🎆🇸🇬 "We did it before, and we'll do it again!"

10/10 HAPPY BIRTHDAY Singapore! may everyone wear happiness on this little red dot! 🇸🇬