Is it OK if your husband is buying all he WANT and not asking your permission pero pera naman nya yon coz he is the one working for your family?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

No. He is the provider and he has the right to buy for himself, but not to the point that he's gonna buy ALL he WANTS. That's a different story. There was a point were I used to be the sole provider in the family but I never ever attempted to buy for myself for several months, even more than a year I guess. As a responsible parent, we have to always consider the welfare of the entire family. If there is an extra budget, go for it. But then again, it's a different story if you buy ALL YOU WANT.

Magbasa pa

No. For us we put a ceiling price. If its below 500 go ahead and buy it beyond 500 we have to decide if its really a need or a want. Kung need e di go kung want depende sa price if we need to save for it some more.

Ang pera nya is pera nyong dalawa. Hindi katwiran talaga na bibili sya kase pera or galing sa sweldo nya yun. Co-owner kayo sa lahat ng property nyo bilang mag-asawa.