Which toilet to use

My office toilet has 3 sitting cubicles and 1 squatting cubicle. However only the squatting cubicle has a spray to wash. But i heard squatting is not good during pregnancy so which is better?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Yeah it’s better not to squat.. for now, just wipe, and then wash when you get home? As you get more heavily pregnant, it may also get harder to balance. It’d be terrible if you fell in the toilet, so take care okay?

Better not to squat in the toilet for now, risk of falling is more. I always have my wet wipes with me so can just use the normal seat kind. Squatting is a gd exercise nearing edd tho, just not in the toilet😅

Squatting very hard to balance, prone to slip and fall when you cannot balance yourself. So please, take care!

I sometimes still use squat toilet cause personal preference. But i try to be as careful as possible.

Bring a small empty bottle everywhere you go. Can always topup at the sink before going into cubicle.

3y ago

U can use the peri bottle, good for after delivery too when u cant wipe down there

Sit pls