Going for baby fair

For Oct EDD mummies, is it too early for us to go for baby fairs since it seems abit too early to buy things? Also haven’t announce my pregnancy yet and wondering what if I bump into someone I know haha.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oct edd here, still contemplating if I want to go this round cos morn sickness getting me down. but just to share during my first pregnancy a few years back my first trip to baby fair I didn't get anything cos I was too overwhelm (so many different brands of the same thing I don't know which to get) only the second fair I manage to get stuff this time round the only reason I want to go this weekend is cos I want to see if the confinement agency I'm aiming got better promos not, other than that don't think I'm getting anything soon. u might also want to hold off the buying cos over time Facebook or Google will keep pushing cute baby products advertisements and you will keep buy buy buy nearing the third trimester 🤣

Read more

I only go to baby fair during second trimester because I really bumped into someone I know 😅 thankfully I have already announced. Don’t worry, baby fair happens every 3 months so you’re still in time to go to the next one!

I'm skipping out on this one! will go for the next one :)