Not really a traveling qns but is there any affordable staystation hotels in Singapore? Thanks for your recommendation in advance!

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can consider Amara Sentosa (here are their current promotions: http://sentosa.amarahotels.com/promotions/) or any hotels in Sentosa. Feels quite like a vacation since we are near the sea and also tourist attractions like USS. Otherwise, there are quite a number of boutique hotels now that offers very interesting packages. For example, Naumi Hotel offers free-flow beer and house wines from 4.30pm-6.30pm at the lobby. Also, there is complimentary entry to MINT Museum of Toys Singapore for 2 adults, complimentary access to Club kyo or stand-up comedy shows with The Comedy Club and late check out (2pm) etc. http://www.naumihotel.com/?promo=2 Hope you find a suitable one!

Read more

My favorite is Rasa Shangrila Sentosa . Very kids friendly. Price is slightly steeper. However the services are definitely worth it. They have kids zone for buffet. A big indoor playground and a small sector to cater toddlers. The one I frequently visit is Changi V. Very affordable. We usually indulge ourselves with the club room. Across the road to the club to have bowling. Walking distance of 10mins to food center. Further down is beach for sand play. If you are keen, 10mins walk to the Jett and off you go to pulau ubin for a bicycle ride.

Read more
VIP Member

I used to have monthly staycation with my hubby . So i would actually recommend any hotels under far east hospitality as i had alreaduly tried all hotels under far east hospitality in Singapore. But a few recommended hotel under them which i stay before are Oasia novena hotel ,elizabeth hotel and katong village. They provide awesome service and friendly. Most importantly the staycation is good to relax and afforable

Read more

hi there! our family love Staycation very much! and if you're budget is 250 and below...I suggest Furama Riverfront, it has family rooms that are quite spacious, they also got facilities which are child-friendly... the foods in their restaurants are quite good also...the staff are very accommodating so you're always feels at home. I booked directly on their website and got discount since I'm a Gold Member.

Read more
Post reply image

If you want to escape from the hustle and bustle of city life, you can consider Village Hotel Changi. Located at the east end of Singapore and within the charming and laidback Changi district, the hotel is indeed a breath of fresh air from the usual city hotels.  They are having promotions recently. http://www.stayfareast.com/en/Deals/Play-and-Stay

Read more

I recently had a staycation at Carlton city hotel. Went on hoteldeals.sg and filtered for 5 star hotel in singapore and chose the cheapest with breakfast! :) then I called the hotel and told them it's my wedding anniversary can they do anything nice. So they bumped us up to a room with a tub and gave us a plate of fruits. ;)

Read more

Would you prefer resort or hotel? If you are looking for cheaper option I would suggest resort. There are quite a number of them that's available. If you have any family members who are working in mindef or gov sector they would be able to help you to get a better rates. Try D'resort! It's really nice and fun.

Read more
8y ago

Hi Jason, thanks for the recommendation. We tried Dresort before & we don't have good experience with it. Am open to all kinds of hotels..

I love going to Studio M or M Hotel for staycations. I usually book those via hotels.com or agoda. They always have great deals and discounts for those two hotels. Location wise, they are in the middle of the city area, so there's plenty to do all around.

hi! I'm going for a staycation with hub on Nov @ park avenue changi. It's quite nice. Emailed the hotel to let them know its our first anniversary and we got an upgrade. room looks nice and affordable. and it's located near changi city point & expo. 😄

I like Changi Village Hotel and RWS Festive Hotel. My kids enjoyed so much that they request a staycation once a year at either 1 of these 2 hotels.