Is it normal my lo keep poo? One day she been poo for 5 times at least .. but the poo is soft.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi has she always been like this for quite some time? It may be her digestion is very good or she has irritated bowel syndrome. Do highlight this to your PD. Once they start on solids I don't think they poo so often. Is it a lot each time?if she is pooing so often only for this one week or so maybe she has some stomach upset. Any pooping pattern out of the norm is an indication she may be allergic to something or she may have stomach . flu. My 10mo gal was pooing once every 2-3 days for a month and suddenly once day she pooped 4 times. And she also had a lot of gas. Pd said it was stomach flu. Giving them probiotics will keep their digestive system healthier too.

Read more
8y ago

I givev her biogaia today. Hopefully it helps

i think that it could be irritable bowel syndrome...could be something that she ate which is creating intolerance (could take up to a week for it to go away if u remove it from her diet) or just something not clean that has gotten into her gut - dirty hands in mouth. since its been so long, think if this 2-3days, if the probiotics is not working, better to see doctor. pls give more water and also be quick to clean her up after poo. high frequency of poo can also cause skin irritation and give diaper rash and other butt issues

Read more

5 times a day seems quite alot to me. Has it been a while or just recently? If it was me I'll start giving her some probiotics to improve her gut. If it continues maybe get it checked out by the pd.

8y ago

If it's diarrhea you can give 2x of 5 drops a day :)

that is quite a bit for a 16 month old. does she eat anything aside from drinking milk?

VIP Member

How old is she?

8y ago

She is 16month old