serious matter

normal lng ba talaga na mag pee ng blood or my blood ka nila labas after giving birth even normal session pero my tahi? I was too angry to one of the doctors here in davao, lalaki sha, he's the one nag pa anak sa akin during my labour last week. I was in the normal session of delivery imagine, my baby out at 11:54pm he finish the stitches at exactly 12:48am, after that I feel parang mamatay sa sakit connot explain the pain. sabi ng nurses normal lng dw. when I look to some other moms na nag labour aftr sla na stitch they just felt ok na parang wala lang. just Im tired I'm humgr ganun. pero ako nurses para akong mmaty I can't move. sakit ung blkang ko sakit tyan ko. the nurse keep monitoring me. until she noticed every minute nlng ko ihi ng ihi ng dugo. yes blood. so she ask for help the other doctor came she checked my stitches and found out that there still a lot of lump blood left in my area. so again by mods of 3 am she re stitched me until I feel no pain. but the sad part is after my labor they transferred me to a ward room and looks like everyone is in critical condition. I don't know. maybe. who knows. any way my question is, will I be healed? my pain? my every minute every hour of blood pee and spotting? moms help me. napaka sakit talga nya. parang kinukurot, numb na di ma explain.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

In my opinion mommy magpa check po kayo sa ibang OB kasi parang not normal po yung sobrang sakit. Normal delivery din ako pero right after na tinahi wala naman as in super masakit except na lang kapag uupo or tatayo then I feel better everyday. Wala dn po kasamang dugo sa ihi. Please let it check asap, I hope you feel better soon.

Magbasa pa