nausea

Is it normal for having nausea at week 24 of pregnancy? Sometimes i even vomit but only happen in the morning. And sometimes a little light headed

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

same for me.. heard that usually if got nausea issues at the start, will have it throughout the preganancy.. but some say it will get better along the way till the end of pregnancy, so im hoping it will get better for me too 😉

Hi mummies....im 24 week today..it is normal for not having / feeling baby kick yet? Or mayb i did, just that im not aware. Cause its my 1st pregnancy

Yes, it is normal as the baby is growing bigger and might cause some pressure. I have nausea feelings and even vomited during week 24 and 25 of my pregnancy.

3y ago

me too at time try not to eat to full

VIP Member

same here! am currently 24 weeks gg on 25 and I'm still having nausea and vomiting at random times of the day or night.

What can i do when I am suffering from acid reflux and i couldnt take food and keep vomoting 😭 I am 24weeks old pregnant

3y ago

I requested my gynae for antacid tablets it helps with the reflux! You can request your gynae for them. you’ll get through this mummy!💪🏼

same here. entering 19 weeks i becamw stronger no more nausea, but starts 23 weeks nausea again😁

Super Mum

Yes normal as it depends on individuals

yes its very normal ☮