pregnancy and nightmares

Is it normal to have alot of nightmares when pregnant?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Me too i have insomia most of the time and when i get to sleep my dream is all adventure dream, scary and sad that makes me super tired. I never had a freshly feeling when wakeup alway tired. Currently 32week preggy

VIP Member

Not for my case. Probably u are feeling too stressed up or anxious during this period? Try to relax and have more rest. Also important to stay positive throughout your pregnancy. :)

VIP Member

Yes especially 3rd trimester. As there's alot of unpredictables in the near future, it's normal for us to have that little fear in us and then subconscious become a nightmare.

Yes to having a lot of dreams. I tend to dream/ remember my dreams pre-pregnancy but I noticed it has increased in frequency and the dreams are more varied/ bizzare now.

I dont have nightmares but i have alot of those adventure kinda episode dreams... sometimes can be quite funny... dono why am i dreaming those dreams... 🤣🤣

Not really, but insomnia sometimes, yes. Especially find it hard to sleep when have some loud background noise which wasn’t the case before pregnancy.

I had pretty vivid dreams only in my first trimester. All back to normal by second trimester.

I have dreams, not nightmares. And the dreams happened very frequent during pregnancy.

VIP Member

Yup..it is common during pregnancy

VIP Member

YES very often! :( but its normal