constant headache at 14 weeks!

Is it normal to get a headache across the forehead the whole day? Its been 3 days.. how long will it last ? Any remedies to relieve it ?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had bad headaches as well. was taking panadol daily. but it didn't help. in the end my gynae told me to try drinking half a cup of coffee or green tea. turns out my headache was due to caffine withdrawal cos I cut caffine completely. so just drinking a cup of green tea once every few days did the trick for me.

Read more

same i had this problem for 1.5weeks..i took panadol for the first 4 to 5 days..but normal one..not anarex or panadol extra..should be normal paracetamol..i consulted a doc b4 takin..he said its ok..

Super Mum

Have you seen your doctor? It could be due to hormones. Do drink lots of water or 100 plus (electrolytes). Try to sleep or rest more too.

I got the same issue at ard week 18. I went to GP, GP told me to eat normal Panadol, which is the same advice I got from my gynae.

drink plenty of water. if really can't take it, normal panadol can take . was advised by my gynae as I have frequent headache.

VIP Member

yes. drink warm water.. i did eat normal panadol when i rly cannot tahan

It’s normal don’t worry :) just drink alot of water .