Need some opinions: Married with 2 kids. Staying with relatives(renting a small room) Hasnt been having intimacy with hubby for 2 years since pregnant with no2. I dislike or feel irritated whenever hubby initiate or tried to foreplay or even touching any of my body. What should or can i do? Our own BTO flat will only be available end 2018.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

i know this feeling. i was at this stage once... i didnt like when hubby touch me etc... the reason i find out is. location is not a problem. it was my self esteem. i wasnt feeling good with my body.. therefore i did something to it. i work out all out. i lost 30kgs and trust me.... i dun need to initiate anything... my hubs keep coming for moreee 😂 so when i hard my 3rd .. i had same feeling. this time it wasnt my self esteem. it was the problem we face. therefore when u sleep with anger... your problem dont go away... then it snowball.... but when we fought... and we say wat we wanted to say.... things got better. infact stronger than before. so i suppose you figure out on your part 1st

Read more

If u feel repulsed by ur husband's touch, staying in a rented room or ur own BTO wont make any difference. It's up to u whether u want to let this continue or try to work it out with him. Being a mother is tiring, but caring for ur husband (mentally/physically/emotionally) still plays a part in married life..

Read more

I dont think location has to do with it. It’s really up to you how you handle your situation. If you don’t like your husband initiating or anything, but you want to be intimate, then it should come from you. Try foreplay, it might help.