My toddler don’t eat rice.

Need some advice I have 2 years old toddler. And she doesn’t want to eat rice. Mostly she eats mashed potato, fries, pizza, donut, chicken, pasta some vegetables and fruits. But when I offer rice even its lugaw she spits it out. She is breastfed until now and drinks about 8oz of formula milk a day. I think somethings wrong with my daughter. Do I need to call the attention of our pedia? I need help. Frustrated and stressed about this matter.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi Mommy! Wow your baby eats a lot 😊 don’t worry mommy as long as my carbs pa din, i guess your toddler is still fine. Naging problem ko din kasi siya noon s babies ko. Pero what their pedia told me is gawin kong healthy yung inoffer ko like kunyari pasta lagyan ko ng broccoli yung mac and cheese or kunyari sopas then maraming carrots lalagay ko. Balance pa din :) and sa rice sguro try mga nilaga or tinola yung sabaw. Tpos mas marami muna yung sabaw s rice. Tpos unti untiin mo lng. Wg ka magsawa mag offer. Kakain at kakain din sya ng rice. I believe in you momsh!! 🙌🏻

Magbasa pa