Just need an outlet to rant. As if mummy guilt is not enough, people have to add in comments about poor baby, have to go school for the whole day and no one to take care at home. so heart pain. But honestly, sending my baby to school also means learning a lot of other things like social skills etc. LO looks forward to school, misses school, and reaches for her educarers when she reaches school. She doesn't cry the roof down when she goes school n is happy there. What exactly is so poor thing about enjoying school and learning things from a young age? Both parents r working for a better future for the LO, not as though I'm a SAHM and still choose to send LO to school so that I can kiao ka at home? I know they may not mean it, but really wish they can be abit more sensitive when they say such things. Or if there's any hidden message, I'll so much rather they tell me what they want.. Sigh... ?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm used to such judgement already. Simply annoying! When passerbys esp aunties saw my kids in uniforms they will say aiyo so young go school ah! Nobody can take care for u meh? Y u dun get Maid? I always reply them, Aunty ah! It's good to send kids to sch early for more exposure! They learn more things and they r more independent! Look at my kids, aren't they smarter!

Read more