Need any opinion? Any of the children or your child will hit each other at childcare? Maybe due to common arguements eg snatching your toys etc.... How mummies deal with it? The teacher will highlight either your child or other child will start the fight... Is it common in the childcare? The children are all 2 yrs old.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Happened to me. In fact my LO bit another child. And the second time my LO got bitten again. For me when that happened i questioned the teacher first, and i subsequently judged on my own. Aftet which i let the matter go. End of the day children are all the same. Most importantly it does not happen again. However i have also highlighted the concerns of hitting and throwing things to the teacher. This happened when my son was 18months old.

Read more

Hi ling thank you for the feedback. My daughter is the type if other children nvr touch her she wont argue back. Cuz im very firm with her. If she hit throw things i will said to her dont throw or hit. I will tell her to love and hug. She will listen. If other children touch or snatch her things she will somehow will argue. She is a fussy child when i need to repeat to her again n again then she will understd and know.

Read more