Any natural foods that help induce a period? I have to attend a wedding next week and my period is due at the same time.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, you can try papaya. Its the most effective home remedy for inducing early period. The carotene present in papaya stimulates the estrogen hormone thereby inducing early period. You can consume raw papaya or in the form of papaya juice two times a day. One cup of papaya juice (approx 200ml) or one bowl of fresh ripe papaya can be eaten around the middle of the cycle for effect. Also, you can try the juice of pomegranate seeds which is also helpful in inducing periods. Start with drinking pure pomegranate juice three times a day at least 10 to 15 days before your regular date. You can also check the link below for more help - http://www.healwithfood.org/articles/emmenagogue_foods_induce_delayed_menstruation.php

Read more

I never tried anything except for putting something warm on ny tummy. That helps with the cramps it makes it milder. Well thats just for me. You can try it too and see if it works.

7y ago

i think u misunderstood her q. she's actually asking for a natural remedy to make her period come early. :)