Flu Vaccine

Hi. May nagpa flu vaccine po ba nung preggy?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Hi mommy. With our first baby walang binigay si doc. Pero with our 2nd and third child meron na. And I think super nirerequire sya sa mga preggy these days para may extra layer of protection esp since may pandemic.

Hindi po tinuturokan ng flu vaccine sa pagkakalam ko. Ksi sa office everytime ba may flushoots tinatanong kung preggy or hindi. Pag unsure pinag PPT muna ng company doctor nmin.

VIP Member

Better ask your OB mommy. Some advice to have one including PCV or pneumo vaccine. To be on the safe side, coordinate with you doctor. ❤☺ Stay safe and keep the faith! ☺

TapFluencer

Yes. Pag nagka flu ang pregnant women it may lead to complications. And yung antibodies that ypur baby can get from the flu vaccine will be beneficial to him/her.

ako po every year nagpapa flu vaccine kaming family and now that im pregnant i asked my ob if she would let me have a flu vaccine and she said that it's okay.

VIP Member

If you're planning to get flu vaccine mommy, safe naman po for preggy moms but just to be sure, consult your OB-GYNE po muna or health care providers.

VIP Member

I cannot recall if may flu vaccine ako that time ang narerecall ko is yung anti tetanus shot. Better to consult your OB to be safe.

VIP Member

Ask your OB mommy, iba iba po kasi ang advice nila. Sakin kasi, Tetanus Toxoid lang tinurok at twice shot po.

tinurukan po ako ng ob ko mismo last check up ko ng flu vaccine. im 5months pregnant po

last check up ko nung april sinabay na nya ung flu vaccine