My youngest son has suffered from severe eczema since he was 2 months old. Praise God that we found the perfect cream for him. Any of you here going through eczema battles with your little ones too?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My girl has eczema when she was 6 months old and the worst phase lasts for 2 years. She had had recurrent infections, bleeding, had to use mitten and booties for most of times and countless sleepless nights. After so many try and error, she is now better and has beautiful skin, though every now and then she flares a bit esp in hot weather.

Read more

i used to be in your situation too. my gal whom is now 8 years old i would say have 95% recovered. she was too diagnosed with eczema since 2 months old. she had to use cleanser, moisturizer, etc ... thank god that she is well now but with alot of scars. luckily she is very tanned and it is not so obvious.

Read more

My friend uses Betnovate for his 2-year old son and it's really effective. But please consult his pediatrician first before putting any topical medication on him.

May I know what cream did you use for your little ones for eczema? Thank you!

8y ago

I am a big fan of these 2 brands too. I have some collections already.

yes. what cream is it?