My wife is five months pregnant but I am feeling sick lately. Do dads also experience pregnancy?

302 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Yes po.mag 6 months na ung tyan ko at wla nkong hinahanap n pgkain pro ung hubby ko daming hinahanap n pagkain tpos mas antukin pa sya kesa sakin.pg nandito sa bahay lgi nakahiga at inaantok.Mas.mainitin din ulo nya kesa sakin.

VIP Member

In my case, he’s been complaining a lot about how he suddenly shifted from being active to being sleepy all the time. He always tells me he feels like there’s something weird going on with him since we got pregnant lol

My ex husband accompanied me on food hunts and occassionally he would have cravings too. He's not the type to eat varieties (typical malay guy, rice and gravy sort) but during my pregnancy, we had all sorts of varieties. Good for me ^^

A big YES! ☺️ My husband is a morning person before we became pregnant but when I was on my 1st trimester, he started being sleepy all the time. And he started having some cravings with unusual foods. ☺️

It's true ....father's do feel what mother's are feeling during pregnancy....my husband to be always had my cravings and ate as much as i did while I was pregnant So from my experience I think it's normal

in my experience yes when i was pregnant with my 2 daughters there were moments that he had some issues with smells. He complained and feel sick with the smell of garlic though Im not. I gained he gained during my pregnancies. 😊

As of now, mukhang siya ang naglilihi saming dalawa dahil napapansin din sa work niya na lagi siyang inaantok at kinakantyawan na baka pinaglilihian ko siya or siya ang naglilihi HAHAHAHA 😂

Yes brother , some husband will get experience while his wife pregant . My husband also like that . When my first trimester on 5 week . My husband get stomach pain , headache , vomit , nause and most is back pain .

hi guys ask kulng po ..normal lng ba sa buntis herap makatolog sa gabi..kasi ako herap sa paghihiga ehh,,dko comportable pgnakataligid ako .ung gusto ko ung nka tihaya dpoba msama un sa baby ko

4y ago

ganyan rin po ako

Mine is pregnant also and her sex drive is completely off to me, i am worried and feel like im not the father of the child, could you help with your experience, i need it, its my first pragnancy