Feeling sad all the time

Hi mummies is it normal to feel sad everyday during pregnancy? I am 11 weeks but everyday waking up is a torture, always feeling sick and tired. I don't know how I could hold till 9 months.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Easy say then done but, get out. don't let the feelin keep u stay locked up in room. force urself to leave the room/ hse jus find excuses to go down buy smthing. a nice walk wif ur partner for abt day 30mins ? Take it as ur time to hear in his/ her day to day; hw its goin, so we get away frm our mind & funk space we are in. my 1st time pregnancy I wuldn't noe but I assume post natal depression/ anxiety is goin to be similar to wad u feel nw & or ×10 worst. As much as I am sharin this wif u I am equally tellin myself to force myself out of the hse. talk to ppl stuff other then pregnancy too. Do look into pregnancy stretching (yoga). Jus one time of me trying it I felt my mood lifted. https://youtu.be/4N4xUOwZVLM?si=F36gFvQl0JLuTsN5

Read more
4w ago

thank you so much for the tips and encouragement! I will try that :) you too jia you!!

Hi mommy, feeling sick is normal. Uncomfortable plus plus too. Sometimes can’t sleep cause u are so bloated and just Overal feelin sick. I’m on my 11 weeks & 1st pregnancy! But let’s hold on! A lil tips; stay away from greasy, oily, orange and prolly stop ur vit C if u are taking it, it helps with the nausea. Also always good to just take quick stroll walk outside 15 mins or so! Take care! If the low mood continue, talk to your doctor..goodluck!!

Read more
4w ago

thank you dear for the tips! yes I realised avoiding orange and apples helps as it causes more gastric juice. We can do it! you too take care and press on!