My son whose 7 yrs old still insists he sleep in our bedroom. My wife and me can't get intimate as he's always around snooping too... How can I stop my lil devil?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My sister had the same issue with her daughters. What she did was to set up the girls' room with the help of their kids. They got them involved with the decision-making in terms of colors, which furniture to put where, among others. Then they started "acclimatizing" the girls slowly in the room with short naps. First with the mom then the dad. And eventually my sis and hubby got them to sleeping into their own room by themselves.

Read more

Get him a super cool bed that he will look forward to every night. My nephew has a bed shaped like a race car and he is pretty much obsessed with it. He stopped sleeping with his grandparents (who live with him) after the bed arrived.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-7129)

If your child slips into your bed in the middle of the night, accompany her right back to her room without much interaction. It's important to be firm about returning your child to her bed every time this happens.

Let your son decorate his own room with the colors and decorations that he love. Try to be with him and comfort him until he falls asleep in his room. Make it fun to sleep in his room.

I have the same problem too... and my young man is already 9 for goodness' sake!

I use to let my son sleep first before I go sleep, so he will sleep at his own room.

maybe can let him choose his fav bed sheet decorate his room.