My husband just told me that he had an affair. With another man. I feel like my world just ended. What do I do?

75 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

All of these brokers and account managers should be avoided at all costs. They took over $80,000 of investment capital from me, and they persisted in asking for additional monies before approving and processing my withdrawal request. In the end, I lost all I had invested. The customer service staff had rejected every attempt to contact them. Moving on was quite difficult and devastating for me. Thank heavens I listened to a broadcast that explained how scam victims can use Coder Cyber Services to get their money back. After contacting the provided information for advice, I received a response within a short period of time and was asked to provide all pertinent legal information regarding my investment. I immediately followed their instructions accordingly and to my utter astonishment, successfully got my money back. I declared that I would not keep this information to myself but would instead divulge it to the public in order to help all victims of scams recover their lost money. This is a significant victory over this online scammer. Thank you Codercyberservices(@)execs. com for your excellent work on this.

Read more

I lost all my money after falling victim to a cryptocurrency investment scam, I was logged out of my account and was told the account manager was sick and that I had to pay some certain amount to gain access to my accounts. I had invested some huge amounts of money into this platform Capital Express FX, a lady contacted me to invest in this platform so that I would make huge profits which I did but to my surprise, these were all scams and they have defrauded several others of their money through cryptocurrency. I was weak and broke, I couldn’t meet up with my bills until a friend of mine told me about Spyweb Cyber, a reputable and reliable recovery company. I contacted Spyweb and provided all the information to them, a few other things I couldn’t provide but this company did an amazing job to trace and recover my stolen money. I’m still amazed and excited that a company like Spyweb Cyber is out there helping victims of cryptocurrency scams recover their money. I’m truly grateful to their service and recommend them to everyone. Reach Spyweb at E-MAIL:[email protected] E-MAIL:[email protected]

Read more

i am super excited this very moment indeed Dr Dominion is truly a good man, i doubted him from the beginning but right now i can trust him with my all because he has put a beautiful smile on my face and change my life from struggle to millionaire, what would i have done without him, just few months ago i was struggling wondering what would my life turn into, now i am here sharing a wonderful testimony of my life, after i explained my whole situation to him he took me as his own daughter and removed my family from shame, he prepared a lottery winning spell for me with true sincerity and gave me a winning number to play and that was how i won that jackpot, Dr Dominion took away my shame, my pain and my worries, what a humble man with a heart of gold, thank you so much i am very grateful for what you have done for me, should you have any interest in giving it a try or going through any difficulties i think he is the right man to talk to and i believe he can help Email: [email protected] website: https://dominionlottospell.wixsite.com/dr-dominion WhatsApp: +16574277820 Call: +12059642462

Read more

I can not imagine losing all my money in cryptocurrency trading scams because of a lack of information which is why I’m sharing this here with everyone who had invested their money into crypto and forex trading scams. I was lucky to find a post about SPYWEB CYBER on the internet after falling victim to this same scam and investing all my money including my retirement savings, I was promised huge profits and returns from my investments but I didn’t know I was set up to be swindled off everything. I’m glad there is a cryptocurrency and fund recovery company like SPYWEB CYBER that was able to help me retrieve all my money in hours and was able to track down these swindlers too. I’m hugely impressed and wish to share this information too. It’s very important that people are aware of these cryptocurrencies scam and can avoid them easily. If you’ve been a victim just like me, I understand how it feels to lose all your money and I recommend you contact SPYWEB CYBER to help you recover your money. REACH SPYWEB CYBER VIA E-MAIL(SPYWEB@CYBERDUDE. COM & CONTACT@SPYWEB .TECH)

Read more

CONTACT US FOR ALL KINDS OF HACKING JOB @ HACKINGGLOBAL AT PROTONMAIL COM We offer professional hacking services , we offer the following services; -University grades changing -Bank accounts hack -Erase criminal records hack -Facebook hack -Twitters hack -email accounts hack -Grade Changes hack -Website crashed hack -server crashed hack -Skype hack -Databases hack -Word Press Blogs hack -Individual computers hack -Control devices remotely hack -Burner Numbers hack -Android & iPhone Hack -Text message interception hack -email interception hack -Untraceable Ip etc. Contact us at [email protected] for more inquiry.. Track Calls log and Spy Call Recording. Monitoring SMS text messages remotely. Cell phone GPS location tracking. Spy on Whatsapp Messages. Free Update and 100% Undetectable. Track BBM messages and Line messages. View All Photos Captured. Track Internet Browsing History and Read phone Access Address Book, totally worth your money, please no time wasters, he won't under any circumstances work for free, you can reach him by email [email protected]

Read more

‘’I need back my money’’.. ‘’ I need my family back’’ that was the only thoughts I had for months and thanks to Albert Gonzalez Wizard , I got back my family and my money .. I was depressed for months as my husband and 5year old left me to go live with his mum cos I used all our savings to invest in crypto investment company, took a loan and sold my car too in a bid to pay the withdrawal fees I was desperate very desperate and I nearly lost everything but thanks to Albert Gonzalez Wizard , he recovered my £861k from those heartless scammers .. it’s a long story but at the end I was happy , I am forever grateful to him.. This has made me to cross paths with him through a review on here and am writing this review here in hope that it will help someone out there , if you’ve been in a similar situation please reach out to Albert Gonzalez Wizard, he is a very competent and reliable hacker . The contact details are as follow , email: [email protected] or [email protected] whatsapp +31685248506 AND Telegram:  +31685248506

Read more

ωнєη ιт ¢σмє тσ нα¢кιηg, ι кησω σƒ α ναяу gσσ∂ нα¢кєя тнαт ¢αη нєℓρ уσυ ωιтн αηу туρєѕ σƒ нα¢кιηg ѕєяνι¢єѕ, єιтнєя ρнσηє σя ¢σмρυтєя, му ωιƒє'ѕ ωαѕ ѕσ ѕмσσтн αт нι∂ιηg нιѕ ιηƒι∂єℓιту ѕσ ι нα∂ ησ ρяσσƒ ƒσя мσηтнѕ, ι ωαѕ яєƒєяяє∂ тσ тнιѕ єтнι¢αℓ нα¢кєя αη∂ ∂є¢ι∂є∂ тσ gινєη нιм α тяу, тнє яєѕυℓт ωαѕ ιη¢яє∂ιвℓє вє¢αυѕє αℓℓ му ¢нєαтιηg нυѕвαη∂ тєχт мєѕѕαgєѕ ємαιℓ ƒα¢євσσк αη∂ єνєη ρнσηє ¢σηνєяѕαтιση ωαѕ ωιяє∂ ∂ιяє¢тℓу тσ му ¢єℓℓρнσηє, נσѕє нєℓρє∂ мє ρυт α яσυη∂ тнє ¢ℓσ¢к мσηιтσяιηg ση нιѕ αη∂ ι gσт ¢ση¢яєтє єνι∂єη¢є σƒ нιѕ єѕ¢αρα∂єѕ. ¢ℓσυ∂gєєкѕуη¢@gмαιℓ.¢σм ωнαтѕαρρ: +1 213 631- 9542

Read more

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD, Whatsapp: +18033921735 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Online Hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich {[email protected]} I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 500,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode. You can also contact them for the service below * Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer * Bank Transfer * PayPal / Skrill Transfer * Crypto Mining * CashApp Transfer * Bitcoin Loans * Recover Stolen/Missing Crypto/Funds/Assets Email: [email protected] Telegram or WhatsApp: +18033921735 Website: https://darkwebonlinehackers.com

Read more

Looking for a good hacker online can sometimes be difficult, I was losing money on my company accounts and couldn’t trace where the money was going or who the culprit was, I was discussing it with my friend about it when he told me about a professional hacker that goes by the name SPYWEB, he gave me their contact information and I contacted him immediately, SPYWEB was able to trace the money to the account and found out the culprit was one of my employees who has been stealing money from the company’s account for the past 3 years. I never imagined myself in such a situation but I’m truly grateful for the services of Spyweb, who was able to help me identify who was stealing money from my company’s account. I was able to report to the authorities with evidence of his involvement. Spyweb is a truly amazing group of professional hackers who could access any information from anywhere. If you need any of their services, you can reach them via the contact information below. E-Mail: Spyweb@cyberdude . com E-Mail: Contact@spyweb . tech

Read more

I lost about $545,000 USDT to a fake MT5 trading platform few months back after I got lured into the trading platform with an intent of earning 5% profit daily trading on the platform. This period was a hell of a time for me as I could hardly pay my bills and get my feeding routine done. I had to confide in my close friends who then introduced me to the best crypto recovery team with the best recovery software at [email protected] or what'sapp +91 98632 93475, I contacted them and they were able to completely recover my stolen digital assets with ease using their tech prowess. It was indeed an amazing service, this will forever be the best service I got on the internet. I strongly recommend this team to anyone going through similar situation with their investment or fund theft to speedily lookup this team for the best appropriate solution so as to avoid getting burnt by other fake recovery agents. Send your complaint now!!! Contact info: [email protected] or what'sapp +91 98632 93475 Remarkable Help

Read more