My 2-year old son started enjoying the beach this year. He's been asking us almost every day to go back to the beach. I was thinking of going to Cagbalete Island. I prefer trips that don't involve travel agencies. Do you have any tips for me? We're coming from Cavite. Or if you have a trusted travel agency, that will be helpful, too. Feel free to share your experience with Cagbalete Island.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

What an adorable little nugget. Mine enjoys travelling, too! Though we have not been to Cagbalete Island yet, I've heard that it is indeed a nice place to visit. I've read that for those who are traveling with families, it is best to stay at MTV Sto Nino. You may opt to stay in a nipa hut or airconditioned rooms. Reviews said that it's campling style but with amenities like kitchen and toilet--so it is still easy to manage with kids.

Magbasa pa
8y ago

Cool! Thanks mommy! We went to burot beach in Batangas. Camping style without decent restrooms. They say it's not a developed beach so a decent restroom is one of the things that you shouldn't expect. How sad. Glad Cagbalete is different. Will check on th