What kind of milk should I drink during my first trimester? 1st time mum here.

Any mums recommendation for milk brand?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Personally I prefer Frisomum or Enfama Will make it like a cold milk shake or add fruits yoghurt and blend into smoothie Fresh milk is also good - get the organic fresh milk like Arla Organic Milk But it doesn’t contain the necessary supplements a mummy needs when expecting. What I do is I will drink the fresh milk when I am not that tired but the materna milk when I am tired. So it’s 1 of each a day - morning and night.. materna in the morning to help me keep going, fresh milk in the night. Congrats on your pregnancy!!!!

Read more
3y ago

Do you know if those meji milk with 0% fat will be good too? :)

My gynae didnt recommended me to drink materna milk… she said its fattening… lolll… so i didn’t drink any during my first trimester… only on my month 6 of pregnancy onwards i drink Goats Milk for pregnancy and lactation…

i drank fresh milk, not materna as worried the baby & my weight might go up too fast. Also, checked with my gynae, she told thay since i have balanced diet daily, it's up to ke if to take materna

TapFluencer

i like the similac strawberry flavor. but i only drank 1 tin. never continue since my gynae say wont affect much, just take the supplement is enuff :)

I believe any brand is good. Just that which one suits your liking. Go try the samples before buying.

TapFluencer

i like similac maternal milk. you can request for samples from different brands to try it out first

Karihome mama for pregnancy and lactation..!

EnfaMama A+ Chocolate!

VIP Member

similacmum or frisomum

I drink HL milk .