Pregnancy

Hi mums, feeling thirsty during midnight. Can I know what ur will drink to stop the thirsty?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I try to keep to plain water! Once in a long while, I do take a few sips of cold water from the fridge when I'm really thirsty in the middle of the night and it's keeping me awake. Try to hydrate yourself consistently throughout the day, I find that it helps to some extent. Also, there was a period I had really bad nose block from the hormonal changes, I did use my diffuser at night to minimize the throat dryness.

Read more
TapFluencer

yes especially 3rd trimester onwards I drank lots of water end up having bad water retention so I cut down 3 days later my feet no longer swollen till hard to walk. I will suggest you don't drink too much

VIP Member

Try drinking as much plain water as possible... It is the best thing... It will keep you hydrated as well as prevent leg cramps... avoid drinks with added sugar...

VIP Member

I drink plain water and try drink cold water..it makes me more thirsty..the best is plain water..

Yes is common. I put a bottle of water by the side of my bed and drink it whenever i am thirsty

VIP Member

Water would be the best(: