Working during pregnancy

Hi mummies/mummies-to-be, Any of you currently/have been working while pregnant? How do you cope with the swollen feet due to standing long hours, the backpain for sitting too long in the office, the migraine/headache that you have to endure throughout the day..? Any tips or advices to share? Would love to read the different types of pregnancy journey that you ladies have gone through while working! 😊✨ #pregnancy

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

This is based on my experience ya. 1. Swollen feet due to water retention, wear compression socks to helps with the pain and long walks. Since wearing it, i can walk and stand long hours to shop baby stuff too at my 8mths 🤭 2. Backpain not only sitting too long in the office but it's normal during pregnancy. You can wear back/hip belt support. Then in between hours, stand up do light stretching or take a short walks. i did it always by going to pantry, toilet and photocopier! 😂 Also i have monthly prenatal massage to ease some pain. 3. Migraine/headache, you need to know why you got it. If stress with work, take some break in between. Sleepy, i usually will take nap during lunch time. I'm more active and happy when i work in office during pregnancy. Wfh during pregnancy makes me more lazy, tired easily and mood swing. 🤭

Read more