Help,i don't know what steps to take

Hi mummies,im a first time mum,about 5 weeks along and i have no idea when to go to the doctor to get a referral,which hospital is good,what to expect and things like that. Basically pretty much clueless. Havent told anyone but my husband yet cause i know its best to only announce after like 9 weeks. Anyone care to share some tips? Thank you!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Ok here it goes. You shud told your husband the good news first ... Cause he is the father of ur child.. Secondly, must make a promise to tell when u hit 2nd tri.. Thirdly, go to polyclinic to get referral letter. Fourth, for me the best hospital so far is TMC.. but yet its costly. Well u can do a research on hospital . Hehehe My first child was at Nuh 2005 My second also at nuh 2013 My third at TMC 2015 My fourth at KKH 2017 My fifth at Nuh 2019

Read more

If you are planning to go the subsidised route, you can go to the polyclinic once you know you are pregnant, as it takes quite some time to book an appointment with NUH & KKH. The polyclinic will help to get your referral & inform u of the nearest date that u can get an appointment.

5y ago

So its not too early to go poly at 5 weeks pregnant?