Share me your thoughts please.

Hi, all mummies. I’m so embarrassed to say but I have name regret of my beautiful baby who is 9months old. My husband named my daughter but the name he picked wasn’t my taste. Well, I also always have been listing names for my future daughter since I was teenager. But I went by his choice because I was hoping him to get ready to be a father by naming his own daughter. (We weren’t in a good place during whole pregnancy) Husband and I both were grown up without middle names. So the idea of giving middle names didn’t came up to our table somehow, rather never thought of it. But I realized that I actually could have given my choice of name as middle name after my baby birth certificate has been registered. I was keeping this regret until 5months hoping that it fades away. But it didn’t and the regret is getting bigger. I confessed about this to my husband and he is disagreed to add middle name. What do you think about make amends to add middle name for 9months baby. Or anyone has ever done it before? Please share your honest thoughts as a mother! Any opinions are truly appreciated. Thank you. #babyname #middlename

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hi A.N, Baby is as much yours as it is his, so you get a say too ya? If it is causing you to be so troubled, I think you need to have a heart to heart talk with your hubby regarding it. People do deed polls all the time. If adding a middle name will help with the regret you feel, why not? Take care!

3y ago

Good luck!

Hy A.N I think you could possibly sit him down and discuss over that. Choosing names is both your choice. You can consider giving her both your choices. I hope I can be of help. thanks