sinus problem

Hi mummies, just wondering if anyone developed any sinus problem during your pregnancy? I never used to have an issue with sinus but recently discovered that I'm having problems with blocked nose the entire day... ?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have a condition called Pregnancy Rhinitis, which affects by mornings. I experience it the most once I wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Once I’m up, the congestion starts acting up and then I may start sneezing. The sneezing causes muscular pains around my lower abdomen. My doctor prescribed Piriton, which I take at night (as its drowsy) and Zyrtec during the day. One dose of each really helps me get along with my day.

Read more

I did develop sinus some time in my second trimester. I do experience this pre-pregnancy too where it just comes and goes, unsure of the cause. Try having hot lemon water regularly as i find that it helps to decongest and recover slightly faster.

4y ago

To have lemon in morning or evening

I had the same issue when entering week13. Sleep with 2 pillows and using humidifier does help to make me sleep better at night. It gets better after week15

Yes yes i had this issue as well. But it wasnt very serious and only in the morning though

Sinus problem Hi...me too can sleep at night