Mummies who went thru scheduled csect at kkh, do they allow our husband in to watch the process? Is it true they will bottle feed baby first?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

kkh allow daddies in for elective csect. no. kkh is a pro breast feeding hosp. they will encourage breast feeding. they will ask you to latch on. If no milk, they will supplement with formula via cup feeding

Read more

Yes they will allow daddy in. As for breastfeeding, they encourage skin to skin contact and breastfeeding :) If you are unable to breastfeed, you can ask for them to loan you a pump, then feed via syringe :)

VIP Member

They won't bottle feed usually they will pass the baby to you to encourage breastfeeding. If not, you request them to cup feed. They will cup feed baby formula also. Yes Scheduled Csect Daddies is allowed in

Yes they will use cup feed. I skip the skin to skin contact because I felt so nauseous I was afraid I will puke on baby. Mine was emergency c sect though

Yes they will allow daddy in. They will still encourage you to breastfeed baby and do the skin to skin. That's the best.

Nope they wont use bottle feed. They will use cup feed.