Mummies where do you buy family wear online? My lo is 2 months plus . Is there any website can intro me?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Honestly speaking, I'd wait until LO is much older (around 2-3 years old) before getting any matching outfits because they outgrow them so fast before that. You buy a set of clothes, wear them once or twice together and then it doesn't fit anymore. If it's a general set, it's okay - but customized ones would be hard to give away/sell after! If you must have family wear, I'd say to just coordinate colours with what you already have at home - clothes at this age is just not worth it to buy at all, unless you want to customize a romper and then frame it up for memory.

Read more

You can design on your own and get it printed. Some t-shirt printing companies does free delivery too. I did that every year to design for my Husband as wedding gift.

I usually get from carousell. Search for family wear or mom and daughter wear . There are many sellers on Qoo10 too but I find the designs not so nice

Carousel has cheap Nd good stuff. You can also check out q10. :) happy shopping.

AliExpress. I got mine from there cheap and good.