Baby rejects bm

Hi Mummies, what will you do if your bb rejects bm? My LO is 7mths plus and is on mixed feeding since ifc. Initially, he 8s ok with bm, but gradually, i was informed by the school that he prefer fm compare to bm. Currently, has started semi solids as well. What will you do if you have frozen bm in the fridge? Will you throw? Thxs,.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

u can feed him bm at home to be honest IFC doesn't like to feed BM compare to FM as it's more step to do and I stop giving IFC BM too after receiving feedback from teachers (troublesome to heat up etc) and not every teacher can handle it well like heating up, timing, temperature it's my own experience ⬆️

Read more

After 6 month my LO also dun like bm.she is on mixed also. she prefer solid then fm. so no choice I feed her every morning , first meal when she is very hungry after she wake up so she sure will drink. I stop bm at 9 months cause she is into solid so only give her fm .

Super Mum

Hi mama, Why not mix it with baby’s food and feed when you’re at home? Any amount of breastmilk given will benefit your LO. :)

VIP Member

you can feed at home or mix it to his food or use it as milk bath