Teachers at preschool

Hi Mummies, what will u guys do if this situation happened to your toddler? So to begin with, My daughter is in Nursery 2 in pcf sparkletots . Today she did tell me that her classmates push her till she fell down and she cried, her teacher console her and to my surprised my daughter told me that her teacher said to her DONT TELL MUMMY (FRIEND NAME) PUSH U OK. So what is her teacher motive? Why must she teach my daughter to tell lies and not be honest? Its already been like 2 3 times her classmates will push her , from different person but we just been keep quiet because we do understand its a kids and sometimes they are quite playful wanna play around with friends. Just that today, i cant expect her teacher teach her to lie and not be honest.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Best to talk to principal and keep pressing them for an explanation, or if there is CCTV at the centre can request to have a look at it. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to say your kid is lying. Just sharing my experience, sometimes kids are little cheekies. I have a friend’s kid (5) who fell flat on the floor (tripped on her own) with all of us there but she got up and told her mum “my friend (name) pushed me so I fell” 😅. Her mum knows that friend too, but her friend wasn’t there 😂.

Read more
2mo ago

this is also very true. we as teachers cant go up to parent and say ur own child is problematic. not very nice n ethical either 😔