Baby Laundry Detergents/Softeners?

Hello mummies, Do you wash your laundry separately from your baby? I was browsing through baby stuffs online and I saw there's laundry detergents and softeners for babies and I'm curious! 😅

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes! Very important to wash separately as baby’s detergent are more mild and don’t contain strong chemicals that would irritate their fragile skin. After about 3-4 years you may wash with adult laundry, depending on whether your child develops any skin condition along the way. Personally I think you don’t need the baby clothes softener cause the detergent ones are mild and soft enough. That’ll do. I got those 3L Kodomo detergent cause you gonna use a lot for the first 1-2 years so might as well get Super cheap steals from Carousell or any other online platforms. Also, just a gentle reminder in case it didn’t cross your mind, don’t forget about the Liquid Cleanser for baby bottles and toys etc, I got a carton of 12 packets of Pureen No Flavour from Shopee flash deal for $47.90. Usual price was almost $60. And in case you’re like me, unsure about the no expiry dates or manufacturing dates, just like to share, when buying stuffs, if they don’t indicate expiry dates, usually it’s 3 years from the manufacturing dates. So can use it within 3 years.

Read more
4y ago

Thank you for the heads-up! 🙏🏻❤️

Best to wash baby’s clothes separately. I’m using Pigeon detergent and separate the white clothes in a laundry bag. Baby’s clothes are cotton and soft anyway, so I don’t use softener.

Yes, pls wash baby clothes seperately from adult clothes. And use mild baby detergent to avoid exposure to any harsh chemicals.

Yup i do baby's laundry seperately from ours. Been using tollyjoy's detergent.

Hand wash for baby clothes using baby detergent..

TapFluencer

Wash separately using baby detergent

Yes , i washed seperately .

Yes, I wash separately.

Yes i wash separately

VIP Member

Using baby detergent