How much milk for last feed of the day at 17mths

Hi mummies just want to know how much milk your LO is drink at 17-18mths for last feed? Or what is the max amount your LO have drank at a period of like 1hour? Ifeel like my hub is overfeeding my LO.thinking that he need milk to sleep. If he fail to sleep at first feed of 260ml he will top up another 100ml-120ml. Some time the 3rd round which i feel is too much for a young kid. My LO is capable for flipling and tossing around before falling aslp on this own on some days so i r eally dont see the need to feed and feed without a limit just to make him sleep.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

This article is helpful: https://sg.theasianparent.com/gauging-how-much-formula-your-baby-needs Limit your child's milk intake to 16 ounces (480 milliliters) a day. Include iron-rich foods in your child's diet, like meat, poultry, fish, beans, and iron-fortified foods. Continue serving iron-fortified cereal until your child is eating a variety of iron-rich foods (at around 18–24 months old). Is LO eating enough other than milk because maybe that’s why he wants more... Does he drink milk in the day or only at night? perhaps also it has become a habit that he wants milk to sleep. Think should look into his overall intake and perhaps then it’s easier to determine whether it’s too much. However 3rd round and totalling about almost 500ml That is abit too much at one go I feel. Try adjusting the environment, dark room, warm bath, pjs and then coax to sleep after milk.... could increase slightly the first feed to 300ml and when done.... encourage to sleep by lullaby’s, patting etc

Read more
TapFluencer

200ml