Review of Konny Carrier👀

Any mummies using Konny Carrier? Good to buy? Any advices?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I like the fact that its comfy for both mummy and baby but after wearing for hours my back hurts. Also love the summer version cos its mesh and really suit sg weather. However in terms of support like bending down to get something or sideways i feel ergo is better due to the clip at the back shoulder which konny doesn't have. Also Konny Carrier definitely don't suit mum with big boobs.

Read more
Super Mum

Yes, Konny Carrier is good for below six months and i like it that it keeps me hands free esp when i was pn maternity leave - having to rock baby to sleep and to tend do housework. Used it to go out to the neighbourhood too or for evening walks

VIP Member

Konny Carrier is good to use during newborn days. As baby gets bigger and heavier, I find the support is not as good. I prefer tula carriers, been using since #1. There’s actually a promo online now. Can take a look and consider.

TapFluencer

Very good for me still using till now baby 14 month. Its super good especially when dealing with cranky baby. Konny Carrier can calm you baby and baby doze off within mins

I only wore Konny Carrier until my baby 3m old. Then she was too heavy for konny my back hurts. Buy carrier better for long term use

VIP Member

Ok for babies below 6 mths i feel.. the heavier the baby gets it puts alot strain on shoulders and back.. n tricky with the sizes as well..

VIP Member

Buy a size bigger than the recommended size of Konny Carrier. Get the summer mesh version

VIP Member

Good if your baby is not that heavy. Anything above 7kg is abit difficult to carry