How to wipe baby girl

Hi mummies do you use wet wipes or warm water and cotton ball to clean your baby girl after she passed motion/ urine?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I make it a habit to wash her every diaper change as I’m afraid of her getting UTI. I’m super thorough when it comes to cleaning privates. I have a watering bottle in my diaper caddy at home and my diaper bag when I go out. So whenever I change her diapers, I’ll wash and wipe generously. I even put baby soap in a small bottle when I’m out. So she has a small ziplock bag with the small watering bottle, tummy oil, baby soap and bottle cleanser all in mini bottles. Very handy when there’s no toilet nearby. For the open nozzle on the bottle, I just pull out my hanger’s plastic tip to close it. Haha

Read more
Post reply image

Ideally is to either wash or use warm water and cotton balls…… but I believe many of us are lazy so we use wet wipes. For wet wipes just be generous….. one wipe one piece if you can 😄 I’m the wet wipes mummy lol.

VIP Member

Newborn - 6 months : use warm water + cotton Above 6 months : go to toilet so can wash by running water.. Wet wipes for outside and in the midnight 😁

cotton balls & water when at home & wet wipes when outside in conclusion, wtv that makes my life easier and convenient hahah

Read more

Wash over the sink with water. Feels a like thorough clean.

i do a combination of wet wipes and cotton balls

wet wipes always front to back for baby girl